All Of The Ties (NSFW)

Drooling over ties is something that I do about 80% of the time. (And the other 20% goes to shoes.)

I mostly shop for ties at department stores like Loehmanns, Macy’s, Marshalls; all those big discount places. They usually have fancy ones on sale. I’ve gotten some gorgeous finds for just $10. I also recommend checking out Ebay. Put This On has does these great posts called "eBay Roundups" where they tell you the best eBay finds, including ties. It’s kind of magical.

When it comes to tiespiration, these are the ones I’ve been all over lately:

image
image

Nep Wool Tie, by Gant Rugger, available at Gant

image

Blue Floral Printed Tie, available at Pocket Square Clothing

image

Charvet Knit Silk Tie, Yellow, available at Neiman Marcus

image

J. Crew Gingham Check Cotton Tie, available at J. Crew

image

Alexander Olch, The Winters Plaid Wool Tie

image

Ties by Steven Alan(Source: thinkcontra)

image

Gitman Vintage Donegal Tie, available at Barneys

image

Roxburgh Tie, available at Pierrepont Hicks

image

Thin-Stripe Silk Tie, available at J. Crew

image

Bradley Tie, available at Club Monaco

image

Alexander Olch, The Walter Plaid Wool Tie

As Qwear's Founding Editor, Sonny’s work centers around envisioning a future in which the clothing people wear does not dictate their chances of survival. Sonny was awarded 2015 dapperQ of the Year and was the first trans blogger to be sponsored by Topman. In March 2016, Sonny spoke at South by South West's first official queer fashion panel.