- Hat: clearance from Delia’s in 2004ish
- Shirt: Mossimo from Target
- Skirt: Vintage from thrift store. no label
- Jeans: Loomstate from The Garment District
- Socks: Crew socks
- Shoes: American Eagle from Payless
I was trying to get as many fashions that are trendy right now as possible. I know we queers are really into plaid, so the more the better, right? Also, wearing a skirt with pants was, like, really in style in 2004. So, that’s probably coming around again, right?
Elizabeth (cat lady chic)
- Skirt and Kimono: Greatergood.com made from recycled saris, gift at two successive Christmases
- Shoes: none, obvi, as the good earth wants it
- Cat: New Jersey, Gary
Dear Internet karma, please don’t let my good intentioned Aunt and Uncle find this post. They meant well.
As Qwear's Founding Editor, Sonny’s work centers around envisioning a future in which the clothing people wear does not dictate their chances of survival. Sonny was awarded 2015 dapperQ of the Year and was the first trans blogger to be sponsored by Topman. In March 2016, Sonny spoke at South by South West's first official queer fashion panel.