Now that you’re venturing into the mens section, why not add some pink to your palette?
Something that used to be seen as feminine is now given a preppy and masculine twist. And I love it when queers double the irony. Here are some of the latest pink items I’ve been coveting:
1.’Olsen’ Brogue, available at FarFetch for $210
2. Morgan Mountain Board Shorts, available at Abercrombie & Fitch for $25
3. Boy’s L.12.12 Original Fit Short Sleeve Classic Pique Polo in Flamingo Pink, available at Lacoste for $45
4. Gray Plaid Skinny Tie, on sale at Pocket Square Clothing for $30
5. Kids Cashmere Sweater, available at J. Crew for $135
6. Tide Beech Tee, on sale at Hollister for $15
7. Pink Deck Striped Shorts, available at Topman for $70
8. Pink Ray-Ban Wayfarers, on sale at Sunglass Hut for $79.98
9. ASOS Skinny Chino with Pigment Dye, available at ASOS for $49.71
10. Supra High Top Shoes TK Society Light Red, on sale at www.suprasneaker.co.uk for $84
As Qwear's Founding Editor, Sonny’s work centers around envisioning a future in which the clothing people wear does not dictate their chances of survival. Sonny was awarded 2015 dapperQ of the Year and was the first trans blogger to be sponsored by Topman. In March 2016, Sonny spoke at South by South West's first official queer fashion panel.