The sporty style is a great option for a comfortable, casual look that can also smooth over a huge lack of coordination.
Those of us more likely found hunching over a stack of talmudic texts in our attic than throwing a baseball might benefit from adding some tennis shoes and a polo now and then. Plus it can be pretty androgynous, if that’s your thing.
1. Unisex Flex Terry Headband, available at American Apparel for $6
2. New Balance Retro Running Trainers, available at Shopping Store for $62
3. Adidas Original Tank with Trefoil Logo, available at ASOS for $33
4. Top Ten-nis Dress, available at Modcloth for $94
3. Original Fit Short Sleeve Non-stretch Pique Polo in yolk yellow, available at Lacoste for $79.50
6. Fred Perry Plimsolls, available at Topman for $84
7. Adidas Originals Sweat, available at ASOS for $99.42
8. Adidas Originals Team Holdall, available at ASOS for $99.42
9. Stussy Hat, available at YOOX for $25
10. Timex Heritage Camper Watch, available at ASOS for $65.45
As Qwear's Founding Editor, Sonny’s work centers around envisioning a future in which the clothing people wear does not dictate their chances of survival. Sonny was awarded 2015 dapperQ of the Year and was the first trans blogger to be sponsored by Topman. In March 2016, Sonny spoke at South by South West's first official queer fashion panel.