+The New York Times
- Setting the trend are style blogs like dapperQ, which positions itself as a sort of GQ for the unconventionally masculine, and Qwear, which updates the heritage-chic look for women. Think pocket squares, brogues and suspenders popularized by so many men’s blogs." — A Masculine Silhouette, Tailored for Her
+The Huffington Post
- The Huffington Post interviewed Anita Dolce Vita, Managing Editor of dapperQ; Daniel Friedman, owner of Bindle & Keep; Elliott Sailors, model; and Sonny Oram on the challenges of transgressing fashion. Watch video here.
- The Huffington Post asked Sonny to tune in with his questions to Isaac Mizrahi about the new season of "Project Runway All Stars," in which former contestants face off in a brand new competition. Watch video here.
- "Dressing Beyond the Binary" with Mojo Disco:
- 23 Instagram Accounts That Are Doing Tomboy Style Right
- 13 Androgynous Tumblers You Need To Know About
- Interview with Sonny: 19 Ways To Rock Androgynous Style Like No Other
- Interview with Sonny and Rupi: 8 Things You Should Really Be Buying In The Men’s Department
- "Qwear has evolved into an online community center: a safe haven for folks to talk, play around with fashion, see and be seen." — Jeanna Kadlec, Design* Sponge, Life + Business: Sonny Oram of Qwear
- Interview with Sonny: Celebrating Queer Voices in Fashion
- Interview with Sonny: How Bridal Wear is Changing to Cater to Same-Sex Couples Post DOMA
"While Qwear’s fashion photos and tips would make for a stunning book, so would their message of self (and style) acceptance." — Bustle
- SXSW Recap: You Are What You Wear
+Posture Magazine+ “Proud arbiter of prep style and mastermind behind the blog Qwear, Sonny Oram modeled a salmon striped button-down from Wildfang, noting some interesting details like the tromp l’oeil chest pocket and the generous cut along the torso to allow for enough space in the hips. In addition to this Sonny wore a tie from Ambiance Couture Bowtie, with a toile de jouy pattern (French for linen, this is a mid 18th century print often utilized as a home textile. With a monochromatic color scheme toile de jouys depict images of an idyllic English countryside) as well as khakis from Topman, Sonny’s number one sponsor.” — Christiane Nickel, Fashion Editor, Posture Magazine, [A Designer Recap of the DapperQ + Whitney Day Fashion Week Event] : http://posturemag.com/2014/02/22/a-designer-recap-of-the-dapperq-whitney-day-fashion-week-event/ + Interview with Sonny: [What is Queer Fashion? [Video]] : https://youtu.be/zoXpqNcCHR0
- Interview with Sonny: Can These Fashionistas Carve a body positive space for LGBTs?
- "Qwear aims to share the styles of those – particularly trans people – who have typically been marginalised by the fashion industry. It has received worldwide exposure for providing this excellent platform and for consistently showcasing such on-point design." — Global Bloggers With Scandi Style
- "The content is incredibly well-written and thoughtfully curated, discussing things like masculinity, plus size fashion, and social connotations faced by femme, androgynous and butch-presenting queers." — 6 Up-and-Coming LGBT Bloggers To Follow